Legal solutions you can trust.
Why choose us?
The Tennessee Business Law Center caters solely to the needs of the small business community. We are proud to say we focus on nothing else.
We provide comprehensive and dependable legal advice on a wide range of business matters. Our managing attorney has over twelve years of solid experience handling business transactions, corporate law and civil litigation.
The best thing is our prices are fixed and affordable, with no hidden fees or unexpected costs. Your satisfaction is our number one goal. Take a look at our services below and schedule your FREE consultation today.
- We advise clients on which legal entity is best suited for their business objectives.
- We create and register your legal entity, including corporations, partnerships and limited liability corporations.
- We draft organizational documents including bylaws, operating agreements, articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, etc.
- We register your DBA (doing business as) or fictitious name with the appropriate government office.
- We can get your company foreign qualified if you do business in more than one state.
- We will obtain your company’s Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- We draft and negotiate the essential contracts and agreements necessary to protect your business, including vendor agreements, lease agreements, equipment leases, non-disclosure agreements, joint venture agreements, sales contracts, breach of contract notices, etc.
EMPLOYMENT MATTERS & AGREEMENTS
- We draft EEOC policies, employee handbooks and cell phone/internet policies.
- We draft employment related contracts, such as independent contractor agreements, non-compete agreements, employee offer letters and confidentiality agreements.
- We will register a trademark for your business name and logo.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call us today and if we can’t help you, we can refer you to a qualified professional who can. Remember, we want your small business to be protected. For additional information on how we can do that, contact us today at 615-294-0520.